Lokanathan Kutuva, CEO of Navrita Software said, “Small and Mid-sized businesses in India tend to lose their market share either due to no CRM adoption or partial CRM implementation. Major factors that inhibit SMB from complete CRM implementation are high upfront investment, lengthy implementation process, recurring maintenance costs and maintenance of IT Staff.
"As a solution we have developed and launched Kreato CRM – SaaS based Complete CRM solution that helps SMB to manage their end-to-end Customer Relationship Management Lifecycle from a single cloud hosted solution at an affordable monthly subscription cost”.
- Complete Solution: Starting with managing marketing campaigns, lead collection, opportunity tracking, sending quotes, processing sales orders, generating invoices, managing payments, inventory tracking, managing vendors, automating purchase process, tracking customers issues, generating reports and managing employee activities, all functionalities required for day-to-day operations of a business are built in with Kreato CRM.
- Quick deployment: Can be setup within minutes from the time of subscription.
- Anywhere Access: Can be accessed from anywhere & anytime using a web browser.
- Secure and Robust Platform: Powered by Microsoft Windows Azure, Kreato CRM is built on a scalable, load-balanced robust platform, with a guarantee of 99.5% uptime.
Some of featured apps integrations are
- Telephony integration: Make & track both outbound & inbound sales, marketing & support customer calls.
- SMS & Email integration: Send transactional & promotional emails and text messages.
- Customer portal: Self-service portal for customers.
About Navrita Software
Navrita Software is a client centric global Information Technology firm based in Chennai- India, envisioned with enabling every SMB with an affordable and complete CRM.
Textiles | On 15th Aug 2018
A group of US retailing, e-commerce and logistics firms recently...
Apparel/Garments | On 15th Aug 2018
IndustriALL Global Union recently signed a global framework agreement ...
Textiles | On 15th Aug 2018
Indian commerce and industry minister Suresh Prabhu has asked for...
Giovanni Pizzamiglio, Paolo Crespi & Riccardo Robustelli
Epson, For.Tex & F.lli Robustelli
‘The percentage share of printing in the global textile market is pretty...
Setting up a brand for online selling is easy, but running the brand is not
Textile industry, India
The event should be organised every year
Divyam Export, launched about 30 years ago, exports to 15 countries,...
Idealin Fogging Systems has been engaged in designing and manufacturing...
No Nasties was the first fashion brand in India to make 100 per cent...
Nature Works LLC
Eamonn Tighe, Fibres and Nonwovens - Business Development Manager of...
A team of engineers at the Vanderbilt University has designed a smart...
About one in every 20 patients picks up an infection while hospitalised....
Occasions Elegance Wear
It is believed that by early 19th century, Varanasi weavers had moved away ...
Designers Pranav Mishra and Shyma Shetty’s Huemn is known for its...
India Boulevard is a San Francisco-based curated fashion marketplace that...