Lokanathan Kutuva, CEO of Navrita Software said, “Small and Mid-sized businesses in India tend to lose their market share either due to no CRM adoption or partial CRM implementation. Major factors that inhibit SMB from complete CRM implementation are high upfront investment, lengthy implementation process, recurring maintenance costs and maintenance of IT Staff.
"As a solution we have developed and launched Kreato CRM – SaaS based Complete CRM solution that helps SMB to manage their end-to-end Customer Relationship Management Lifecycle from a single cloud hosted solution at an affordable monthly subscription cost”.
- Complete Solution: Starting with managing marketing campaigns, lead collection, opportunity tracking, sending quotes, processing sales orders, generating invoices, managing payments, inventory tracking, managing vendors, automating purchase process, tracking customers issues, generating reports and managing employee activities, all functionalities required for day-to-day operations of a business are built in with Kreato CRM.
- Quick deployment: Can be setup within minutes from the time of subscription.
- Anywhere Access: Can be accessed from anywhere & anytime using a web browser.
- Secure and Robust Platform: Powered by Microsoft Windows Azure, Kreato CRM is built on a scalable, load-balanced robust platform, with a guarantee of 99.5% uptime.
Some of featured apps integrations are
- Telephony integration: Make & track both outbound & inbound sales, marketing & support customer calls.
- SMS & Email integration: Send transactional & promotional emails and text messages.
- Customer portal: Self-service portal for customers.
About Navrita Software
Navrita Software is a client centric global Information Technology firm based in Chennai- India, envisioned with enabling every SMB with an affordable and complete CRM.
Textiles | On 15th Dec 2018
President Omar al-Bashir of Sudan, President Ismail Omar of Djibouti...
Textiles | On 15th Dec 2018
Some people are trying to create unrest in Bangladesh over the...
Apparel/Garments | On 15th Dec 2018
Cambodia has seen remarkable improvements in labour standards in the...
Sanjay Desai & Ashish Mulani
Digital textile printing will be the technology of the future
Textile industry, India
The event should be organised every year
Fashion houses, India
With technology, it has become easier to ensure IPR
Shanghai-based Aura Designs Ltd is a leading manufacturer of textile and...
Shamal and Shamal Pvt Ltd is into manufacturing and sales of textile...
Manila-based CustomThread is a start-up offering premium custom apparel...
Pierre Wiertz talks about the vast world of sustainable nonwovens and...
Schlegel und Partner
Silke Brand-Kirsch, executive partner of Schlegel und Partner, a leading...
Swerea IVF AB
Marten Alkhagen, Senior Scientist - Nonwoven and Technical Textiles of...
Yash P. Kotak
Bombay Hemp Company
One of the directors of Bombay Hemp Company, Yash P. Kotak, speaks to...
Divvya and Nidhhi Gambhir
<b>Divvya and Nidhhi Gambhir</b> started their career with the launch of...
<div>Delhi-based Gritstones Clothing offers quality and exemplary style...