Lokanathan Kutuva, CEO of Navrita Software said, “Small and Mid-sized businesses in India tend to lose their market share either due to no CRM adoption or partial CRM implementation. Major factors that inhibit SMB from complete CRM implementation are high upfront investment, lengthy implementation process, recurring maintenance costs and maintenance of IT Staff.
"As a solution we have developed and launched Kreato CRM – SaaS based Complete CRM solution that helps SMB to manage their end-to-end Customer Relationship Management Lifecycle from a single cloud hosted solution at an affordable monthly subscription cost”.
- Complete Solution: Starting with managing marketing campaigns, lead collection, opportunity tracking, sending quotes, processing sales orders, generating invoices, managing payments, inventory tracking, managing vendors, automating purchase process, tracking customers issues, generating reports and managing employee activities, all functionalities required for day-to-day operations of a business are built in with Kreato CRM.
- Quick deployment: Can be setup within minutes from the time of subscription.
- Anywhere Access: Can be accessed from anywhere & anytime using a web browser.
- Secure and Robust Platform: Powered by Microsoft Windows Azure, Kreato CRM is built on a scalable, load-balanced robust platform, with a guarantee of 99.5% uptime.
Some of featured apps integrations are
- Telephony integration: Make & track both outbound & inbound sales, marketing & support customer calls.
- SMS & Email integration: Send transactional & promotional emails and text messages.
- Customer portal: Self-service portal for customers.
About Navrita Software
Navrita Software is a client centric global Information Technology firm based in Chennai- India, envisioned with enabling every SMB with an affordable and complete CRM.
| On 23rd May 2022
UAE federal export credit agency Etihad Credit Insurance (ECI)...
G7 finance ministers and central bank governors, who recently met in...
The ratio of Bangladesh’s external debt to gross domestic product...
Sustainable and eco-friendly fibres remain in the minority
Fabric selection & recommendation based on client's brief
Extension of RoSCTL to boost textile exports
Seraphine is a British maternity brand providing affordable luxury fashion ...
Started as a research project in 2015, everything at Malai starts with...
Established in 2000 as a liaison with the Government of India, Industree...
A.Celli Nonwovens offers a complete range of rewinders and rewinders...
Dr Anup Rakshit
The Indian Technical Textile Association (ITTA) is the only association of ...
Sameer Sonkusale & Rachel Owyeung
A team at the Tufts University in Massachusetts was recently in news for...
Brand - Unless
Former global creative director of Adidas and current Co-founder of...
Amar Pawar & Raghavendra Pawar
Brand - Powerlook
Powerlook, co-founded by Amar Pawar and Raghavendra Pawar, offers men’s...
Label - T*MITROVSKA
T*MITROVSKA is a highly conceptual London-based brand playing with...
Letter to Editor
Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.
Subscribe today and get the latest information on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel.