Stone Stencil for apparel decoration business
After extensive research and development, Digital Art Solutions has created an exclusive system for the production of rhinestone heat transfers using a vinyl cutter. This comprehensive solution includes every component required to create a profitable apparel decoration business.
How It Works
Stencil patterns are produced in CorelDRAW using Smart Designer or simply imported from the included Stone Stencil Volume 1 stock design library. Once the design is created or modified in CorelDRAW, the pattern is sent to the SmartCut Pro 2.0 cutting software. The stencil is output from SmartCut Pro 2.0 to a SmartCutter and a circle pattern is cut into the Stone Stencil material. The inside of the cut circle patterns are removed with a Wonder Weeder Tool creating a rhinestone heat transfer stencil. The stencil is flooded with rhinestones and a specialized brush is used to brush the stones into the holes. The stones will “magically” fall into the holes in the stencil shiny side up. The stones are lifted off the stencil using transfer film creating a heat transfer that is applied at 350 degrees using a standard heat transfer press.
Key Advantages of the Stone Stencil System
• Using a specialized cutter, systems does not require an expensive rotary engraver, laser engraver or router
• Eliminate the expense, minimums, inventory and order time of stock transfers
• Much easier to learn than complicated rotary or laser engraving systems
• Produce transfer stencils up to 14” by 36” for large graphics and multiple copies
• Systems is powered by CorelDRAW and Digital Art Solutions industry leading CorelDRAW add-on software and production ready digital art volumes
• System can easily be expanded into embroidery, applique, direct to garment printing, laser engraving, vehicle graphics, wide format printing with the addition of additional software and art volumes from Digital Art Solutions
• System is backed support and training by Digital Art Solutions, winner of the Corel Corporation Strategic Partner Award in 2006 and 2007
Business Growth Opportunities
• Produce fund raising kits for school groups, teams and organizations
• Produce limited edition “one off” garments with high perceived value and margins.
• Produce high volume runs of stock heat transfers for resale
• Produce multi-decoration designs that combine rhinestones with other decorating processes such as direct to garment printing, embroidery and applique
• Produce high margin vinyl graphics, banners, vehicle graphics and signage.
• Open up new clients by creating virtual samples and PDF flyers using Smart
What You Need
Digital Art Solutions provides a complete solution including:
• SmartCutter Pro vinyl cutter
• CorelDRAW X3 and Smart Designer X3 design software
• SmartCut Pro 2.0 cutting and rhinestone pattern design software.
• Stencil patterns and lettering alphabets from the Stone Stencils Volume 1 CD