Apparel Sourcing will be held on September 17-20 2012.
The show will certainly be more international with the arrival of a dozen or so new producers from Belgium, India, Hong Kong, Japan, Turkey, the United States and Taiwan to enhance the ranges of accessories, shirting and knitwear. This goes to confirm the exhibition’s role as the foremost platform for European sourcing in terms of diversity of exhibitors and variety of products. Here is a preview of what some of these newly registered exhibitors will be offering:
- Nomura (Japan) founded in 1904, the eponymous holding company has been able to diversify and is very active in the clothing sector. Its high-end shirts, 90% of which are designs for men, are highly appreciated for the quality of fabrics and sophisticated finishes.
The firm favours functional fabrics to maximise comfort and care.
- Kayen Teks Tekstil (Turkey) collections made exclusively in 100% double-twist cotton, giving the shirts an incomparable fit. For its own models, the firm relies on casual cuts with a beautiful finish. As a private label, buyers can have items customised to the extent they require.
- Jain Shawls (India) shawl lovers’ wishes will be fully satisfied by this company: a profusion of scarves and shawls, prints, magnificent embroidery offering all the traditional Indian skills for exquisite scarves and shawls. There are also jacquard patterns made on the most advanced machines, for those who are looking for more understated models, in particular for men. Prices range from average to the very top of the line.
- Masarati (Taiwan) their fresh collection, which is mid-range and very girly, will appeal to customers in the 20 to 35 age group. Plenty of mini dresses with sophisticated cuts and fabrics are on offer.
- Fabmill from the United States has its sights set on the market for the 25 to 45 age group with its feminine collection in fluid fabrics.
- Paramount Clothing (India) has lots of feminine separates with a wide range of products and prices. These offers can revitalise firms’ lines of products at a time when European clothing consumption is looking for a way forward for growth.
Spotlight on the range of accessories from India
The fashion outlook for next summer and winter puts scarves in pole position when it comes to must-have accessories for men’s, women’s and junior collections. India is one of the great specialists for scarves and shawls with a broad and varied range, both in terms of fabrics and patterns as well as in added value like embroidery. It will be showcasing its expertise at the next exhibition with some twelve manufacturers who will be offering collections to update winter and precollections for 2013 cruise wear.
Textiles | On 27th Apr 2017
The textiles department of the government of Maharashtra is working...
Apparel/Garments | On 27th Apr 2017
The European Commission (EC) has presented a set of focused actions...
Textrade International Ltd
We believe in vocational education for entry-level employees, offering...
Mohammad Mamun Ar Rashid
UL VS Bangladesh Ltd
Productivity, creativity and innovation play a vital role in the growth of ...
Surat dominates foiling, embossing and pleating
Bombay Textile Research Association
Bombay Textile Research Association (BTRA) is a leading name in textile...
Suominen Corporation is a manufacturer of nonwovens as roll goods for...
Sidwin Fabric is a manufacturer and exporter of polypropylene textiles and ...
"Now we can see the Russian trend in international fashion. And Russian...
Bridal couture created with rich Indian heritage, exquisite craftsmanship...
Occasions Elegance Wear
It is believed that by early 19th century, Varanasi weavers had moved away ...