As former Senior Vice President Coffee & Tea at Sara Lee and Marketing Director at Proctor & Gamble Marleen Vaesen has considerable experience in branding, innovation and company policy.
Because of this Van de Velde is convinced that the appointment of Marleen Vaesen will be a real added value to companies Board of Directors.
Marleen Vaesen was appointed to carry out one of Herman Van de Velde’s two mandates. Until recently Herman Van de Velde was appointed director in both his own name and in the name of Herman Van de Velde NV. As from 23 August 2012 Herman Van de Velde has decided to carry out only one mandate and hence has resigned as director in his own name. Herman Van de Velde will of course remain active as director through the mandate of Herman Van de Velde NV.
Therefore the composition of the Board of Directors is the following as from 23 August 2012:
- Lucas Laureys NV, always represented by Lucas Laureys
- Herman Van de Velde NV, always represented by Herman Van de Velde
- Bénédicte Laureys
- EBVBA 4F, always represented by Ignace Van Doorselaere
- Management- en adviesbureau Marc Hofman V.O.F., always represented by Marc Hofman
- BVBA Benoit Graulich, always represented by Benoit Graulich (independent director)
- Dirk Goeminne BVBA, always represented by Dirk Goeminne (independent director)
- Fyberco NV, always represented by Yvan Jansen (independent director)
- Mavac BVBA, always represented by Marleen Vaesen
Van de Velde NV is a leading player in the luxury and fashionable women’s lingerie sector. Van de Velde is convinced of a long-term strategy based on expanding and developing brands around the Lingerie Styling concept (fit, style and fashion), especially in Europe and North America.
Van de Velde NV
Apparel/Garments | On 28th May 2017
Over 45 per cent retailers in the US plan to utilise artificial...
Textiles | On 27th May 2017
The Fabric of Change initiative of Ashoka and the C&A Foundation is...
Maa Tex Speciality
‘We suggest reducing dosage of sizing chemicals to reduce sludge...
We are ready to adopt or follow every opportunity
Giovanni Pizzamiglio, Paolo Crespi & Riccardo Robustelli
Epson, For.Tex & F.lli Robustelli
‘The percentage share of printing in the global textile market is pretty...
Nature Works LLC
Eamonn Tighe, Fibres and Nonwovens - Business Development Manager of...
Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...
Suominen Corporation is a manufacturer of nonwovens as roll goods for...
Apparel/Garments | On 26th May 2017