These two trade shows, now under the management of PV MANUFACTURING, will bring together 200 exhibitors from the Euro-Mediterranean fast fashion sector.
It will be a new beginning for this event dedicated to ready-to-wear updates for fashion chains and organized retail, which represent 80% of current menswear, womenswear, childrenswear and accessories sales.
Just one hour from Paris, in the heart of northern Europe, this sourcing event is a unique opportunity to meet new textile manufacturers and finished product collection suppliers based close to home. It is a chance for fashion retailers to add to their upcoming summer 14 collections, plan for winter 14/15, and find inspiration for summer 15, with the help of trends forecasts based on close analysis of consumer trends.
Just-in-time manufacturing to help fashion retailers plan ahead Tissu Premier’s 140 exhibitors will present their latest additions and updates for retailers to order new products, select fabrics for medium-term collections, and book in manufacturing services for long-term projects.
With a comprehensive offer of services and solid fashion info, the show is a unique, visitorfriendly fashion tour where professionals can meet to create the wardrobe of tomorrow.
As the first show of the season, Tissu Premier guides colour choices to inspire future collections – now in their preparation phase – with its new range for summer 15: Au delà du réel (The outer limit).
- The forum presents: summer 14 updates with all the latest offers from short- and longterm fabric manufacturers. The organisers’ top picks are themed around highlights from the latest catwalk shows: a mix of textiles, styles and products with next year’s summer and winter colour ranges in mind.
- Because they know what they want and have their own unique style, the kids and teen textiles selection still has its own place in the forum.
- Specialist fashion information promotes services aimed at the textile design, fabric finishing, supplies and accessories sectors.
- Innovation – the driving force of the fashion market – remains central to the show’s offer: high-performance fabrics in particular will be foregrounded in each of next season’s themes.
- In the ever-popular programme of talks, leading fashion consultancies present their analyses and forecasts with specific reference to the show’s offer.
Apparel/Garments | On 21st Jun 2018
The National Retail Federation (NRF) recently urged the US Congress...
Textiles | On 21st Jun 2018
Protectionism is the biggest political factor and threat affecting...
Textiles | On 21st Jun 2018
The price ratio is a key factor for the global knitted fabrics market ...
Surat dominates foiling, embossing and pleating
Vidhyaa Shankar. S
A Ganapathi Chettiar
'The usage of knits is getting into the boundaries of woven fabrics'
The S Studio
Ethnicwear market will see an upward trend if uniqueness and quality are...
Softech Controls Private Limited (SCPL) is a part of the Cotmac Group, an...
Weko, Weitmann & Konrad GmbH & Co KG, based in south Germany, is...
Colorjet is among the fastest-growing wide format digital inkjet print...
Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...
Technical Absorbents Ltd
Mark Paterson, R&D manager of Technical Absorbents Ltd talks about Super...
Coating at a fibre level is a practice not usually seen in the...
Silvia Venturini Fendi
"Yes, my confidence and positive attitude are my strengths and should be...
<div>Delhi-based Gritstones Clothing offers quality and exemplary style...
"Now we can see the Russian trend in international fashion. And Russian...