These two trade shows, now under the management of PV MANUFACTURING, will bring together 200 exhibitors from the Euro-Mediterranean fast fashion sector.
It will be a new beginning for this event dedicated to ready-to-wear updates for fashion chains and organized retail, which represent 80% of current menswear, womenswear, childrenswear and accessories sales.
Just one hour from Paris, in the heart of northern Europe, this sourcing event is a unique opportunity to meet new textile manufacturers and finished product collection suppliers based close to home. It is a chance for fashion retailers to add to their upcoming summer 14 collections, plan for winter 14/15, and find inspiration for summer 15, with the help of trends forecasts based on close analysis of consumer trends.
Just-in-time manufacturing to help fashion retailers plan ahead Tissu Premier’s 140 exhibitors will present their latest additions and updates for retailers to order new products, select fabrics for medium-term collections, and book in manufacturing services for long-term projects.
With a comprehensive offer of services and solid fashion info, the show is a unique, visitorfriendly fashion tour where professionals can meet to create the wardrobe of tomorrow.
As the first show of the season, Tissu Premier guides colour choices to inspire future collections – now in their preparation phase – with its new range for summer 15: Au delà du réel (The outer limit).
- The forum presents: summer 14 updates with all the latest offers from short- and longterm fabric manufacturers. The organisers’ top picks are themed around highlights from the latest catwalk shows: a mix of textiles, styles and products with next year’s summer and winter colour ranges in mind.
- Because they know what they want and have their own unique style, the kids and teen textiles selection still has its own place in the forum.
- Specialist fashion information promotes services aimed at the textile design, fabric finishing, supplies and accessories sectors.
- Innovation – the driving force of the fashion market – remains central to the show’s offer: high-performance fabrics in particular will be foregrounded in each of next season’s themes.
- In the ever-popular programme of talks, leading fashion consultancies present their analyses and forecasts with specific reference to the show’s offer.
Textiles | On 27th Jun 2017
E-commerce players in India will not be required to deduct tax on...
Apparel/Garments | On 27th Jun 2017
Future Group, which runs retail stores across India under various...
Textiles | On 27th Jun 2017
Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) and National Securities...
ITME is an occasion not only to receive new leads but also to work on...
‘Indian footwear market is nascent and largely a trend follower’
Indian fashion market is growing at a staggering rate
Steve Cole of Xerium Technologies discusses the industry. Xerium is the...
Sidwin Fabric is a manufacturer and exporter of polypropylene textiles and ...
Larry L Kinn
Larry L Kinn, Senior Vice President - Operations Americas of Suominen...