The consolidated turnover of Van de Velde grows by 0.3%
In 2013 Van de Velde realises a consolidated turnover growth of 0.3% (from m€ 181.8 to m€ 182.4).
The following aspects drive this development:
- A stable wholesale turnover versus the same period last year: in the first half, there was a decline of 2.0%, in the second half there is an increase of 2.2%.
- A fall in the retail turnover of Intimacy of slightly over 12% in local currency. The like-for-like fall slows down in the second half of the year (4.8%) compared to the first six months (11%).
- The retail turnover of Rigby & Peller in the UK grows by 0.6% in local currency and decreases by about 4% in euro due a weaker British Pound.
- An increase of 13.3% in the retail turnover at Rigby & Peller (the former Oreia) in Continental Europe, thanks to a strong like-for-like growth in Germany (6.5%) and a number of new stores (Cologne, Munich, Copenhagen).
- The retail turnover at Donker stores for the period April-December 2013 contributes for an amount of m€ 3.5.
About VAN DE VELDE:
Van de Velde NV is a leading player in the luxury and fashionable women’s lingerie sector. Van de Velde is convinced of a long-term strategy based on developing and expanding brands around the Lingerie Styling concept (fit, style and fashion), especially in Europe and North America.
Van de Velde
Apparel/Garments | On 6th May 2016
Garment exporters body Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC)...
Textiles | On 6th May 2016
Coimbatore based Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of...
What are the current trends noticed in textile and garment sourcing in the ...
Mangalam Industries Pvt Ltd
How is the man-made fibre (MMF) industry shaping up? How is Mangalam...
American Swan Brand
How will the Union Budget 2014-15 do good to the Indian textile sector? Is ...
Mr. Johann Philipp Oskar Dilo
DILO Group of companies
Mr. Johann Philipp Oskar Dilo is a post graduate in Mechanical Engineering ...
Voith Paper GmbH & Co. KG
<b><i>The glass mat industry is growing by five to eight per cent...
<b><i>Urs Stalder, CEO, Sanitized AG, talks about the increasing use of...
Occasions Elegance Wear
It is believed that by early 19th century, Varanasi weavers had moved away ...
Bridal couture created with rich Indian heritage, exquisite craftsmanship...
Designers Pranav Mishra and Shyma Shetty’s Huemn is known for its...