The consolidated turnover of Van de Velde grows by 0.3%
In 2013 Van de Velde realises a consolidated turnover growth of 0.3% (from m€ 181.8 to m€ 182.4).
The following aspects drive this development:
- A stable wholesale turnover versus the same period last year: in the first half, there was a decline of 2.0%, in the second half there is an increase of 2.2%.
- A fall in the retail turnover of Intimacy of slightly over 12% in local currency. The like-for-like fall slows down in the second half of the year (4.8%) compared to the first six months (11%).
- The retail turnover of Rigby & Peller in the UK grows by 0.6% in local currency and decreases by about 4% in euro due a weaker British Pound.
- An increase of 13.3% in the retail turnover at Rigby & Peller (the former Oreia) in Continental Europe, thanks to a strong like-for-like growth in Germany (6.5%) and a number of new stores (Cologne, Munich, Copenhagen).
- The retail turnover at Donker stores for the period April-December 2013 contributes for an amount of m€ 3.5.
About VAN DE VELDE:
Van de Velde NV is a leading player in the luxury and fashionable women’s lingerie sector. Van de Velde is convinced of a long-term strategy based on developing and expanding brands around the Lingerie Styling concept (fit, style and fashion), especially in Europe and North America.
Van de Velde
Textiles | On 27th Aug 2016
Seven French textile machinery manufacturers will showcase their...
Apparel/Garments | On 27th Aug 2016
Indian cities such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi and Pune are...
‘New vendor is welcome if he offers cost, quality and timely delivery’
Ozone PB Spintex Limited
‘We have made huge investments to ensure quality yarn production.’
‘There has been an increase in demand for water based inks, rather than...
Paolo Ocleppo, Rotary Cutting Segment manager, Sandvik Hyperion discusses...
Larry L Kinn
Larry L Kinn, Senior Vice President - Operations Americas of Suominen...
Schlegel und Partner
Silke Brand-Kirsch, executive partner of Schlegel und Partner, a leading...
Apparel/Garments | On 26th Aug 2016