- 56 catwalk shows and 20 presentations to take place over 5 days
- Over 120 UK and international emerging and established, ready-to-wear and accessory designers at The Exhibition at London Fashion Week
- Tom Ford and L’Wren Scott to show collections on the official schedule for the first time plus Julien Macdonald returning to show at London Fashion Week
- New to the presentation schedule include Sophia Webster as part of the BFC NEWGEN sponsored by Topshop scheme, 1205, palmer//harding and Ostwald Helgason
- Vodafone is principal sponsor of London Fashion Week for a third season as a part of a three year deal
- Manolo Blahnik CBE (British Fashion Awards 2012 Outstanding Achievement winner) has worked with the BFC to create bespoke visual event branding and marketing materials that will be used across London Fashion Week for AW13. Inspired by his personal career, the illustrations set the scene of Manolo’s creative world with key industry figures who have been a special influence in his life and career.
- The dedicated BFC Rock Vault sponsored by the International Palladium Board area in the West Wing of Somerset House will showcase the work of 10 fine jewellers including newcomer Alice Cicolini. As a part of the scheme the participating jewellers were invited to design a pair of red carpet earrings created from 20g of Palladium; these designs will also be displayed in a unique installation within the area
- This season’s BFC NEWGEN sponsored by TOPSHOP designers with official catwalk shows are: Simone Rocha and J.W. Anderson
- 2013’s Fashion Forward new recipients showing as part of the catwalk of the schedule are David Koma, Holly Fulton and Michael van der Ham. The scheme is sponsored by eBay Fashion and supported by the Mayor of London.
- The Exhibition at LFW feature areas include BFC Rock Vault sponsored by International Palladium Board, NEWGEN sponsored by TOPSHOP designers, Headonism supported by Royal Ascot and the Ground and First Floor Showrooms
- International presses are attending from 43 countries. International buyers are attending from 39 countries
- Over 5,000 visitors are expected: buyers, TV & radio crews, journalists and photographers
- Media coverage equals or exceeds most major news and international sporting events
Apparel/Garments | On 24th Feb 2017
SigNatureT DNA is forensic molecular tag by Applied DNA Sciences...
Textiles | On 24th Feb 2017
The value of textile and garment exports made by Pakistan decreased...
Fashion | On 24th Feb 2017
Google has partnered with British fashion designer Christian Cowan to ...
‘One of the recent trends in hand block printing is the indigo process,...
Sedo Treepoint GmbH
We see a higher demand in colour management systems, as customers see big...
‘RT3 motto is: Do not check millimetres, check colours.’
Technical Absorbents Ltd
Mark Paterson, R&D manager of Technical Absorbents Ltd talks about Super...
Suominen Corporation is a manufacturer of nonwovens as roll goods for...
Schlegel und Partner
Silke Brand-Kirsch, executive partner of Schlegel und Partner, a leading...
Sonam and Paras Modi's Sva Couture is synonymous with head-turning...
Bridal couture created with rich Indian heritage, exquisite craftsmanship...
Hyderabad-based designer Prathyusha Garimella is known for blending...
Fashion | On 22nd Feb 2017