Prime Outlets presents the fall fashion trends
With hot summer days coming to an end and chilly autumn nights on the horizon Celebrity Stylist Mark-Alan Harmon and Prime Outlets present The Fall 5, the ultimate guide to fall fashion must- haves, to keep you looking stylish and trendy this season.
According to Harmon, who has worked with some of Hollywood's hottest celebrities for more than a decade, it's just as important to have the right pieces in your wardrobe as it is to know how to wear them.
"I've found that many women shy away from the newest trends because they aren't sure how to wear them," said Harmon. "The Fall 5 tips prove that any woman can be a fashionista with just a little guidance and a few key pieces. It's all about confidence and knowing what to look for."
For a fresh, designer look sure to turn heads this season Harmon and Prime Outlets suggest The Fall 5 fashion tips:
1) Royal Hue - From grape to eggplant and lilac to violet, purple is the color of the season. Associated with nobility, this majestic hue is feminine, flirty and regal.
Whether adding a plum handbag or lavender cocktail dress, a touch of purple is exactly what every fashionista's wardrobe needs to reign supreme this fall.
2) National Velvet - Luxurious and sleek, velvet is the fabric of desire this season. Rich and elegant, this soft, silky material is as comfortable as it is glamorous.
Look for a deep blue velvet coat, a pair of red velvet shoes or a violet handbag to add texture and polish off any look.
3) British Invasion - Step off the streets of London, ladies. British style, reminiscent of the '80s, has hit the runways this year with a modern twist.
For a fun, playful look pair a red and black plaid jacket with tight fitted pants because the legendary crisscross pattern is back and better than ever.
Channel your inner rocker and invest in edgy, power accessories and patent leather shoes to play up this punk glamour trend.
4) Luck Be a Lady - Look every inch the lady this season by embracing the demure trend of neo-conservatism. To achieve this feminine, sophisticated look cinch the waist of a fitted knee-length shift dress with a narrow belt.
For posh work wear, pair a sexy, curve-hugging pencil skirt and diaphanous silk printed blouse. Accessorize with a structured clutch and flirty, kitten heels.
5) Oversize Knits - Long, lavish knit sweaters are one of the biggest trends this season. Pair with fitted pants for a cozy, trendy look perfect for a day at the office or a Saturday afternoon.
Be sure to experiment with sweaters and knit dresses in different styles, colors and fabrics, such as cashmere, mohair and wool, to find a look that best suits you.
Senior Vice President of Marketing Karen Fluharty, who oversees the 21 Prime Outlets centers across the United States and in Puerto Rico, says that Harmon gives shoppers the confidence they need to experiment with new looksand trends.
"You can really see a difference in the way women look at clothing after they spend some time with Mark-Alan," she said. "Many of our shoppers want to be assured of the styles they choose and his insight is exactly what they need."
At everyday savings of 25 to 65 percent off full retail prices, Prime Outlets' shoppers have complete access to style icons including Gucci, Michael Kors, kate spade, Giorgio Armani General Store and Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, among many others.