Preview in Seoul – new understanding of Textile!!
Preview in Seoul has become Korea's premier textile exhibition aiming to create superior value through promoting active exchanges and building partnerships between overseas visitors and Korean textile companies. Preview in Seoul is a business trade show which has special highlights on high functional and eco-textiles and presents outstanding and distinguished textiles.
Last year, total of 231 companies have participated in Preview in Seoul and 8,925 visitors from 39 countries have visited in search for distinguished textiles in Korea. Preview in Seoul is gaining high recognition as "Global textile exhibition" as more and more overseas exhibitors and visitors are showing their presence.
This year, Preview in Seoul is preparing for a new take off as " Best sourcing platform for global brands."
Preview in SEOUL 2011 (Seoul International Textile Fair)
Period Aug 31st - Sep 2nd 2011
Opening Hours 9:30~18:00 (last day 09:30 ~ 17:00)
Venue COEX B Hall
Address : Coex, 159 Samseong dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-731, Seoul. Korea
Exhibition Space : 8,010§³
Scale : 230 Exhibitors / 400 Booths (anticipated)
Visitors : 10,000 Visitors (anticipated)
Exhibit Items Fibers, Cotton, Denim, Embroidery, Functional Fabrics, Knits, Lace, Linen, Prints, Silk, Silky Aspects, Wool, Findings/Trims, Cad/Cam, Accessories, etc.
Programs Exhibition / Seminars / Trade Fashion Shows/ Business Reception / Others
- Korea Federation of Textile Industries
- Seoul Metropolitan Government
Sponsor - Ministry of Knowledge Economy,
- Daegu Metropolitan City,
- Korea-Trade Promotion Agency
Target Season : 2012/2013 F/W
Key Features : Exhibition toward practical business
Focusing on functional textiles that can compete in the global textile market
* Korean exhibitors of "Premiere Vision," "TEXWORLD" join¡¸Preview In SEOUL¡¹to showcase their latest textiles
* Trend Forum focusing on functional and eco-textiles, reflecting new global trends.
* Offering opportunity to source Korea's regionally specialized textile - Silk, Jacquard, Knits etc
Assistance in marketing activity for exhibitors
* Providing buyers with information on new textiles developed by exhibitors on a regular basis to encourage buyers to attend the exhibition
* Fashion Show presenting clothes made from selected textiles of exhibitors
* Business receptions providing opportunities for exhibitors and buyers to exchange information and strengthen business networks.
Invitation of Buyers
* Utilizing the global network of KOTRA KBC (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency Korea Business Center) abroad to extend invitations to major buyers around the world.
* Using the network with overseas agents specialized in attracting buyers to invite major apparel and fashion companies
* Attracting major buyers from KOFOTI's MOU partner countries. (Japan, Taiwan, Italy, France, Germany, etc)
* Seminars on fashion trends, market trends, new textile technologies ,etc
* Opportunity to visit Korean textile/apparel companies and major retailers for invited buyers.
* Providing one-stop sourcing, from textiles to apparel fashion, through the "Dongdaemun Fashion Festival" organized by Seoul Metropolitan City.
Preview in Seoul