Today, the brand announced the introduction of its most amazing lineup yet, with a host of five new machines designed to help sewers reach new heights: the creative 3.0 sewing and embroidery machine, the performance 5.0 sewing machine, the quilt expression 4.2 sewing machine, the expression 3.2 sewing machine and the passport 2.0 sewing machine.
"We are extremely proud to have taken PFAFF's longstanding tradition of inspiring creativity in the most demanding sewers to the next level by offering our most impressive lineup of machines in the brand's history," said Katrina Helmkamp, CEO of SVP Worldwide, source of the PFAFF, SINGER and HUSQVARNA VIKING sewing machine brands.
"PFAFF has created a unique world where creativity meets technology, bringing products to the marketplace that gives sewers the opportunity to express their passion and experience a new dimension of perfection."
The PFAFF brand launched the following five new machines at its 27th Annual International Dealer Convention, held in Orlando, FL on April 8-11, 2013.
Performance 5.0 sewing machines: This machine is perfect for quilters and fashion enthusiasts alike, featuring:
- PFAFF creative Color Touch Screen: The clear, high resolution display shows stitches in actual size. The intuitive layout is easy to understand.
- PFAFF Original IDT Integrated Dual Feed Technology System: Built right into the machine, the system delivers even fabric feed from both the top and bottom of the machine, ensuring optimal feeding for all kinds of fabric.
- Side motion sewing: Sew stitches with a width up to 50 mm.
- PFAFF Stitch Creator feature: Offers sewers artistic control with all the tools they need to create entirely new 9mm stitches or edit any of the built-in stitches.
Creative 3.0 sewing and embroidery machine: Inspires imaginations with expansive capabilities for maximum precisions, such as:
- PFAFF creative Color Touch Screen: The clear, high resolution display shows stitches in actual size and embroidery designs in true color. The intuitive layout is easy to understand.
- On-screen Customizing of Embroidery Designs: Easily combine multiple designs directly on screen.
-PFAFF Stitch Creator feature: Offers sewers artistic control with all the tools they need to create entirely new 9mm stitches or edit any of the built-in stitches.
- Built-in Designs and Embroidery Fonts + Memory: Easily save combinations.
- PFAFF Original IDT Integrated Dual Feed Technology System: Provides absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
Textiles | On 16th Jan 2017
Textiles should be at the heart of Taiwan’s thinking while developing ...
Apparel/Garments | On 16th Jan 2017
In a bid to trace source of wood based fabrics like viscose and rayon ...
Ozone PB Spintex Limited
‘We have made huge investments to ensure quality yarn production.’
‘There is huge demand in the Indian lingerie market for non-wired styles.’
'Natural fibres are appreciated for traditional authenticity'
Biovation II LLC
Kerem Durdag, CEO, Biovation II LLC, provides an insight into future...
The Indian market has huge potential in technical textiles, and by far,...
Kevin Nelson, Chief Scientific Officer, TissueGen discusses the growing...
Somaiya Kala Vidya
Among the many honours showered on Frater, including Fulbright and Ford...
Yash P. Kotak
Bombay Hemp Company
One of the directors of Bombay Hemp Company, Yash P. Kotak, speaks to...
Hyderabad-based designer Prathyusha Garimella is known for blending...
Textiles | On 16th Jan 2017