Today, the brand announced the introduction of its most amazing lineup yet, with a host of five new machines designed to help sewers reach new heights: the creative 3.0 sewing and embroidery machine, the performance 5.0 sewing machine, the quilt expression 4.2 sewing machine, the expression 3.2 sewing machine and the passport 2.0 sewing machine.
"We are extremely proud to have taken PFAFF's longstanding tradition of inspiring creativity in the most demanding sewers to the next level by offering our most impressive lineup of machines in the brand's history," said Katrina Helmkamp, CEO of SVP Worldwide, source of the PFAFF, SINGER and HUSQVARNA VIKING sewing machine brands.
"PFAFF has created a unique world where creativity meets technology, bringing products to the marketplace that gives sewers the opportunity to express their passion and experience a new dimension of perfection."
The PFAFF brand launched the following five new machines at its 27th Annual International Dealer Convention, held in Orlando, FL on April 8-11, 2013.
Performance 5.0 sewing machines: This machine is perfect for quilters and fashion enthusiasts alike, featuring:
- PFAFF creative Color Touch Screen: The clear, high resolution display shows stitches in actual size. The intuitive layout is easy to understand.
- PFAFF Original IDT Integrated Dual Feed Technology System: Built right into the machine, the system delivers even fabric feed from both the top and bottom of the machine, ensuring optimal feeding for all kinds of fabric.
- Side motion sewing: Sew stitches with a width up to 50 mm.
- PFAFF Stitch Creator feature: Offers sewers artistic control with all the tools they need to create entirely new 9mm stitches or edit any of the built-in stitches.
Creative 3.0 sewing and embroidery machine: Inspires imaginations with expansive capabilities for maximum precisions, such as:
- PFAFF creative Color Touch Screen: The clear, high resolution display shows stitches in actual size and embroidery designs in true color. The intuitive layout is easy to understand.
- On-screen Customizing of Embroidery Designs: Easily combine multiple designs directly on screen.
-PFAFF Stitch Creator feature: Offers sewers artistic control with all the tools they need to create entirely new 9mm stitches or edit any of the built-in stitches.
- Built-in Designs and Embroidery Fonts + Memory: Easily save combinations.
- PFAFF Original IDT Integrated Dual Feed Technology System: Provides absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
Apparel/Garments | On 24th May 2018
The Washington, D.C.-based National Retail Federation and...
Textiles | On 24th May 2018
Reflecting continued growth in the global economy, world cotton mill...
Dolphin Jingwei Machines
Taxation policies need to be made simpler
Leadership & Sustainability
Sustainable models are beneficial for brands, retailers and manufacturers
Giovanni Pizzamiglio, Paolo Crespi & Riccardo Robustelli
Epson, For.Tex & F.lli Robustelli
‘The percentage share of printing in the global textile market is pretty...
Activewear brand Soul Space promotes organic cotton farming and...
Vidyashilp Academy in Bengaluru is the country's first Fairtrade School....
No Nasties was the first fashion brand in India to make 100 per cent...
Suominen Corporation is a manufacturer of nonwovens as roll goods for...
Voith Paper GmbH & Co. KG
The glass mat industry is growing by five to eight per cent annually. Kai...
Iago Castro Asensio
RCfil Distribuciones S.L.
Iago Castro Asensio, International Business Manager of RCfil...
<b>Sidharth Sinha</b> has contributed to the successful rebirth and...
"Now we can see the Russian trend in international fashion. And Russian...
Divvya and Nidhhi Gambhir
<b>Divvya and Nidhhi Gambhir</b> started their career with the launch of...