Today, the brand announced the introduction of its most amazing lineup yet, with a host of five new machines designed to help sewers reach new heights: the creative 3.0 sewing and embroidery machine, the performance 5.0 sewing machine, the quilt expression 4.2 sewing machine, the expression 3.2 sewing machine and the passport 2.0 sewing machine.
"We are extremely proud to have taken PFAFF's longstanding tradition of inspiring creativity in the most demanding sewers to the next level by offering our most impressive lineup of machines in the brand's history," said Katrina Helmkamp, CEO of SVP Worldwide, source of the PFAFF, SINGER and HUSQVARNA VIKING sewing machine brands.
"PFAFF has created a unique world where creativity meets technology, bringing products to the marketplace that gives sewers the opportunity to express their passion and experience a new dimension of perfection."
The PFAFF brand launched the following five new machines at its 27th Annual International Dealer Convention, held in Orlando, FL on April 8-11, 2013.
Performance 5.0 sewing machines: This machine is perfect for quilters and fashion enthusiasts alike, featuring:
- PFAFF creative Color Touch Screen: The clear, high resolution display shows stitches in actual size. The intuitive layout is easy to understand.
- PFAFF Original IDT Integrated Dual Feed Technology System: Built right into the machine, the system delivers even fabric feed from both the top and bottom of the machine, ensuring optimal feeding for all kinds of fabric.
- Side motion sewing: Sew stitches with a width up to 50 mm.
- PFAFF Stitch Creator feature: Offers sewers artistic control with all the tools they need to create entirely new 9mm stitches or edit any of the built-in stitches.
Creative 3.0 sewing and embroidery machine: Inspires imaginations with expansive capabilities for maximum precisions, such as:
- PFAFF creative Color Touch Screen: The clear, high resolution display shows stitches in actual size and embroidery designs in true color. The intuitive layout is easy to understand.
- On-screen Customizing of Embroidery Designs: Easily combine multiple designs directly on screen.
-PFAFF Stitch Creator feature: Offers sewers artistic control with all the tools they need to create entirely new 9mm stitches or edit any of the built-in stitches.
- Built-in Designs and Embroidery Fonts + Memory: Easily save combinations.
- PFAFF Original IDT Integrated Dual Feed Technology System: Provides absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
Apparel/Garments | On 28th Jun 2017
Raymond, Indian textiles and apparel major, has decided to invest Rs...
Textiles | On 28th Jun 2017
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) is at long last all set to be rolled ...
Balavigna Weaving Mills Pvt Ltd
The biggest challenge that the weaving industry faces is high price
‘Sustainable fashion is trending upwards, slowly but surely, as people...
GST will certainly reduce a lot of paperwork in future
Sidwin Fabric is a manufacturer and exporter of polypropylene textiles and ...
Giorgio Mantovani, MD of Corman, with a presence in both Milano and New...
Iago Castro Asensio
RCfil Distribuciones S.L.
Iago Castro Asensio, International Business Manager of RCfil...
Yash P. Kotak
Bombay Hemp Company
One of the directors of Bombay Hemp Company, Yash P. Kotak, speaks to...
Label Ritu Kumar
‘Classics will return’ "There are a lot of people wearing western clothes ...
"We should not compare India and the West. There are things we do that...
Textiles | On 28th Jun 2017