Commenting on the results, Mr Arun Goyal, CFO of Trident Limited, said,“The Company has been able to achieve higher revenues mainly due to better utilization of capacities. The result further reflects growth in profits due to increased production on account of de-bottlenecking & modernization, higher percentage towards manufacturing of value added yarn, favorable foreign exchange movement and increase in domestic sales realizations.”
Financial Highlights (Q4 FY13)
-The revenues of the Yarn division registered an impressive growth of 42% to Rs. 460.9 croreas compared to Rs. 324.3crore in the corresponding quarter; PBIT was higher by 77% at Rs. 44.5 crore compared to Rs. 25.2 crore in Q4 FY12
- The revenues from the Terry Towel were flat at Rs. 319.9 crore; PBIT grew by 56.5% to Rs. 51.8 crore vis-à-vis Rs. 33.1 crore in Q4 FY12
- The revenues of Paper Division were higher by 13% at Rs. 197.0 croreas compared to Rs. 174.9 crore in the corresponding quarter ended March 31, 2012; PBIT grew by 186% to Rs. 27.3 crore compared to Rs. 9.5 crore in Q4 FY12
- During the Quarter, the Company launched its new copier paper under the brand - ‘Trident Royal Touch’, premium range of eco-friendly paper. In the copier segment, the Company has attained respectable position through its already existing brands -‘Trident Spectra’, ‘Trident My Choice’, ‘Trident Eco Green’ and ‘Trident Natural’. With the launch of new brand, the Company has joined the league of companies offering products in the high-end & eco-friendly paper segment.
- The Company has acquired Trident Global Corp Ltd as a wholly Owned Subsidiary, by acquiring its 100% equity shareholding. The subsidiary will be front end marketing arm of the Trident Group and will market the products of Trident Limited as well as Trident Corporation Limited.
- The Company presently owns 12.74% equity of Trident Corporation Limited. The Board has further approved to raise the share in equity of Trident Corporation Limited, from the present 12.74 % to more than 26% to meet the requirements of Para 3 of the Electricity Rules 2005 as Trident Corporation Ltd will also supply more than 51% of its power to the Spinning Units of Trident Limited.
Trident Corporation Limited is at an advance stage of implementing Integrated Textile Project with an investment of Rs. 1,584crore. The facilities will be catering to the manufacturing of terry towels with 300 looms and captive power plant of 60 MW.
Textiles | On 25th May 2018
The Government of India has relaxed cabotage rules for transportation ...
Textiles | On 25th May 2018
Teejay Lanka, one of Sri Lanka’s largest textile manufacturers, has...
Dolphin Jingwei Machines
Taxation policies need to be made simpler
Varinder Singh Jawanda
Sizing and fitting issues are inherent problems for companies expanding...
Balavigna Weaving Mills Pvt Ltd
The biggest challenge that the weaving industry faces is high price
Komal Texfab, founded in 1981, is into manufacturing of knitted fabrics,...
Jupiter Comtex Pvt Ltd, established in 1973, started its textile machinery ...
For.Tex is an Italy-based leading producer of dyes and thickeners, and is...
InvestKonsult Sweden AB
Investkonsult Sweden AB has been buying and selling second-hand textile...
Biovation II LLC
Kerem Durdag, CEO, Biovation II LLC, provides an insight into future...
About one in every 20 patients picks up an infection while hospitalised....
She has carved a niche for herself as the national brand of Turkey. Her...
Usha Social Services
The Usha Silai label from Usha International is all set for a retail...
"Now we can see the Russian trend in international fashion. And Russian...