Knit Tech 2009 helps to meet existing & potential customers
10th Edition of KNIT-TECH has emerged as the most comprehensive knitting technology event held in the Indian subcontinent. What started as a local technology event has galvanized itself to grow as an international event.
The emergence of Knit-Tech coincided with the technological up gradation efforts by the Indian Knitting Industry. Bi-annual Knit-Tech was conceived to provide a platform to the local industry in bridging the technology gap. It has grown in stature over the years and today it is rated as a 'not-to-be-missed event' by the industry.
Knit Tech 2009 will be the 10th edition of Knit Tech series. After the turn away success of KNIT TECH 2007. With large visitors strength and an Large business turnover it has becomes crystal clear that of the Textile market in and around Tirupur.
KNIT-TECH 2009 will exploit the opportunities arising from the very latest technological development make sure that we continue to innovate, preparing for need to future.
To do this, our Knitting and Apparel industry needs strong and relevant skills to compete successfully in World markets. In some areas we already have these; using new computer technology in knitting machines, Indian companies are succeeding in both reducing the production time of garments and increasing their fashion and design content.
One way to harness the new technologies and increase our competitiveness is to exploit our strong human resources - our knowledge, our skills and our creativity are the keys to this success.
KNIT TECH has guaranteed a new era of success. This time, for KNIT TECH 2009 the organizers are planning to bring the enterprising machinery manufacturers in a big way.
- Knit tech 2009 helps to meet existing and potential customers
- To secure the largest possible number of inquiries which can be followed up after the event
- To publicize the company's name and products(This is a long-term benefit which will assist future business)
- To avoid being conspicuous by absence, thus preventing competitors insinuating that you are no longer in business in the field and your own customers believing it
- To aid market research and long-range planning(Discussions with visitors to the stand and analytical inspection of other exhibitors stands help in this)
- To take orders
- To back up the company's agents or local distributors, or to secure new and better agents or distributors.
The main objective should be to secure inquiries and orders for trial consignments which are likely to lead to continuing business and an increasing degree of market penetration.
From its first edition in 1993, which attracted 50 exhibitors over an area of 22,000 sq. feet, the last edition attracted exhibitors spread over an area 200,000sq. It attracted virtually everyone in the global knitting machinery sector with increasing participation by the dyeing and processing sectors. Nearly 70% of the exhibitors were international brands of machinery manufacturers; pointing to the importance of the growth potential of the Indian market.
Knit Tech 2009