'Trend Micro Threat Management Services is very unique' - GUESS
Trend Micro announced a new Threat Management Services offering that provides enterprises with "network security overwatch" - a security layer that strengthens an organization's existing security infrastructure against active, data-stealing malware that have evaded detection from their existing security solutions. Trend Micro Threat Management Services uncover these threats and provides proactive early warning, containment and remediation; enterprises gain increased protection, greater visibility and less management complexity.
Unlike security solutions that are unaware of active data-stealing malware infiltrations within the network, Threat Management Services strengthen protection of corporate assets. It achieves this through three key components:
• A network anti-malware technology that identifies, analyzes and mitigates corporate-wide threat security issues.
• A signature-less cleanup technology effective against known and new malware.
• Trend Micro global threat security experts to secure corporate data and offer security expertise for IT departments; services also include 24/7 malware infection monitoring, remediation and security planning.
GUESS, Inc., one of the most widely recognizable apparel companies across with globe with over 1,100 GUESS and GUESS Accessory retail stores worldwide and counting, recently implemented Trend Micro Threat Management Services.
"I have not seen the equal of the Trend Micro Threat Management Services in the market -- it is very unique," said Scott Forrest, network manager in IT at GUESS, Inc. "It showed us exactly where our security solutions were falling short. Within 20 to 30 minutes, and with very little up-front work, it was up and running. It was intuitive for our engineers right off the bat, and we could see what was happening on nodes and on the network in general. We hadn't had this visibility before, and the service gave us great insights into our overall threat security environment."
Threat Management Services consists of three packages that provide a range of threat detection and security planning advisory services. They include:
• Trend Micro Threat Discovery Services: This package includes the Threat Discovery technology that allows IT to identify, analyze and mitigate corporate-wide threat security issues including undetected infections, risky behaviors and practices, potential malware entry points, and other situations posing vulnerabilities. Using Trend Micro's around-the-clock global threat intelligence that is part of the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network infrastructure, customers gain significant visibility into a variety of information security risk factors across their network through customized daily and weekly reports.
• Trend Micro Threat Remediation Services: This package includes the Threat Discovery Services features as well as 24x7 monitoring, proactive early warning alerts, and remediation advisory services for stealthy, data-stealing malware. It consists of Trend Micro expert Threat Management Advisors working proactively, 24x7 to monitor the customer's network for infections.