La Garçonne + Quiet Logistics: e-Commerce moment of truth
Quiet Logistics, the only multi-tenant robotic Fulfillment to Consumer (F2C) outsource provider, announced that La Garçonne, a leading purveyor of edgy, yet refined high-end women's apparel and accessories, has chosen Quiet Logistics as its fulfillment provider. Through its meticulously curated site, La Garçonne offers “wearable,” classic pieces that customers can mix and match.
“Up until now, we have relentlessly focused our attention on creating a shopping site that offers affordable high-end fashion from highly sought-after indie designers, but also gives our customers the same visually pleasing experience online as a visit to an upscale boutique can provide,” said Da Kim, CEO of La Garçonne.
“We now would like to extend this experience to the fulfillment side of our business. Product quality, packaging, order accuracy and, if needed, easy return processing are just as important for this experience to our customers. We chose Quiet Logistics because of its outstanding track record on delivering these same qualities with other high profile brands.”
Quiet Logistics leverages industry leading warehouse automation technologies and robotics to provide the highest levels of product and brand care service in e-Commerce, including order and inventory accuracy at competitive price points.
“We refer to this new phenomenon of expanding consumer expectations as 'the moment of truth' in e-Commerce – the moment when the order is delivered and opened by your customer, the moment when that customer forms (or changes) a lasting opinion of your products, service and, ultimately, the brand,” said Bruce Welty, CEO of Quiet Logistics. “La Garçonne's success in creating both the Garçonne fashion look and a unique shopping experience has enabled the brand's outstanding growth. We are very pleased that La Garçonne has chosen Quiet Logistics to assist with its continued expansion.”
To exceed consumer expectation and win loyalty today, order fulfillment must:
• Thoroughly control each picking, inventory, order accuracy, and turnaround with a level of technical precision and proficiency that prompts customers to wonder, 'How did they do that?'
• Handle the product and packaging with strict attention to detail, guaranteeing the quality of your brand,
• Deliver exceptional levels of service regardless of the channel (online, retail store, social, mobile) the order was processed through,
• Provide affordable shipping options within a short shipping cycle time,
• Make certain orders are packed carefully and are received without damage, and
• Delight, when needed, with post-sales support and effortless reverse logistics.
La Garçonne, based in New York City, is one of the leading luxury e-tailers of edgy, yet refined women's apparel and accessories. La Garçonne is recognized for their very selective merchandising approach, as well as how the pieces are so meticulously presented. As its name implies, La Garçonne offers effortlessly stylish pieces with a bit of a tomboy look. The Garçonne look has garnered a strong following not only in the U.S., but also internationally.