The Inkjet India Workshop was designed to be a series of educational events to be held all over India focused on providing training to the various stakeholders involved in the Digital Textile & Industrial Inkjet areas.
The workshop gave the participants an in-depth technical understanding of Digital Textile Printing and also an opportunity to network with industry experts & colleagues. It was also a great opportunity for the brands, designers & buying houses to network with the leading digital printing houses in Surat.
The Workshop began with a traditional lighting the lamp ceremony and welcoming the guests – Mr Katargamwala & Mr Shethwala from the South Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry. Gajanan Chandavarkar, Convener - Inkjet India Workshop 2013 welcomed the participants and emphasized on the untapped potential of digital textile printing in India. He also thanked the Sponsors, Speakers and wished Inkjet Forum India the best for their future endeavors.
Aditya Chandavarkar, Founder & CEO, Inkjet Forum India, introduced the participants to the workshop and emphasized on Why Surat ? Why Digital?. This was followed by workshop presentations by the course leaders spread over the two days:
- James Gill, Fujifilm Dimatix shared his views on the International Perspective of Digital Textile Printing, gave an overview of the recently concluded Shanghai ITEX Textile Show & shared his knowledges on the importance of using good inks.
- Mr. Mayur Kalbag, Spandan Consulting, connected with the participants by illustrating some examples related to life and how one can learn and emerge from them and apply those aspects for Enhancing their Managerial Skills.
- Steve Smith, DPInnovations conducted a informative color management workshop spread over the 2 days which focussed on all the key areas of RIP Software, Image types, Profiling & Color Management. The sessions emphasized the importance of RIP software technology to improve the digital textile printing business.
- Ms. Debbie Thorp, Global Inkjet Systems, gave the participants an overview of the Inkjet Printhead Technology. She also focused on the main aspects of Printheads, printheads for Textile Printing, their maintenance and Inks and their system basics.
- Prof. Dr. Marc Van Parys. University of Ghent, Belgium spoke about Post-treatment of Printed Fabrics, DP-printers, UV Curable inks for Textile & Digital Coating/Finishing & dyeing. He provided some glimpses into his research which gave the delegates an insight into the future of digital textile printing.
- Victor Guo, Atexco, shared his views on how to select the appriopriate Digital Textile Printing Technologies to fit your business model.
| On 17th Jan 2022
The GDP of China was 114,367 billion yuan in 2021, an increase of 8.1 ...
The imports and exports of textiles between the EU and UK have...
Canada and Vietnam recently signed a memorandum of understanding...
Increase foreign exchange and create jobs
Jindal Worldwide Ltd
Indian MMF sector to become globally competitive
Uniform designing is a numbers game
When the 2001 tremblor wrecked the Kachchh region of Gujarat throwing many ...
Established in 2015, Once Upon A Trunk is a one-stop-shop with almost...
Dr. A Sakthivel
Incorporated in 1978, the Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) is the...
Sameer Sonkusale & Rachel Owyeung
A team at the Tufts University in Massachusetts was recently in news for...
Bebop Sensors' smart fabrics allows for a new level of interaction between ...
Pranesh Sridharan & Berndt Koll
The Lenzing Group produces Lenzing Lyocell and Modal cellulosic fibres of...
Megha Kumari & Jigar Mali
Label Megha & Jigar
New Delhi based label Megha & Jigar blends India's unique handcrafts...
Label Reynu Taandon + Nikhita
Renowned womenswear designer <b>Reynu Taandon </b>has been serving the...
Gramin Vikas Evam Chetna Sansthan
<b>Ruma Devi i</b>s a jet-setting promoter of artisans who has empowered...
Letter to Editor
Subscribe today and get the latest update on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel and so on.
Subscribe today and get the latest information on Textiles, Fashion, Apparel.