The Inkjet India Workshop was designed to be a series of educational events to be held all over India focused on providing training to the various stakeholders involved in the Digital Textile & Industrial Inkjet areas.
The workshop gave the participants an in-depth technical understanding of Digital Textile Printing and also an opportunity to network with industry experts & colleagues. It was also a great opportunity for the brands, designers & buying houses to network with the leading digital printing houses in Surat.
The Workshop began with a traditional lighting the lamp ceremony and welcoming the guests – Mr Katargamwala & Mr Shethwala from the South Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry. Gajanan Chandavarkar, Convener - Inkjet India Workshop 2013 welcomed the participants and emphasized on the untapped potential of digital textile printing in India. He also thanked the Sponsors, Speakers and wished Inkjet Forum India the best for their future endeavors.
Aditya Chandavarkar, Founder & CEO, Inkjet Forum India, introduced the participants to the workshop and emphasized on Why Surat ? Why Digital?. This was followed by workshop presentations by the course leaders spread over the two days:
- James Gill, Fujifilm Dimatix shared his views on the International Perspective of Digital Textile Printing, gave an overview of the recently concluded Shanghai ITEX Textile Show & shared his knowledges on the importance of using good inks.
- Mr. Mayur Kalbag, Spandan Consulting, connected with the participants by illustrating some examples related to life and how one can learn and emerge from them and apply those aspects for Enhancing their Managerial Skills.
- Steve Smith, DPInnovations conducted a informative color management workshop spread over the 2 days which focussed on all the key areas of RIP Software, Image types, Profiling & Color Management. The sessions emphasized the importance of RIP software technology to improve the digital textile printing business.
- Ms. Debbie Thorp, Global Inkjet Systems, gave the participants an overview of the Inkjet Printhead Technology. She also focused on the main aspects of Printheads, printheads for Textile Printing, their maintenance and Inks and their system basics.
- Prof. Dr. Marc Van Parys. University of Ghent, Belgium spoke about Post-treatment of Printed Fabrics, DP-printers, UV Curable inks for Textile & Digital Coating/Finishing & dyeing. He provided some glimpses into his research which gave the delegates an insight into the future of digital textile printing.
- Victor Guo, Atexco, shared his views on how to select the appriopriate Digital Textile Printing Technologies to fit your business model.
‘It is going to take some time for Indian buyers to get accustomed to...
The budget will give major impetus to textile and apparel consumption
It will take some time for the people to change their buying choices
Radhey Weaves is a Surat-based manufacturer of brocade fabrics. MD...
Teresa Neal, an art professional with 25 years of experience, in...
Electronics for Imaging (EFI) is a global technology company, based in...
UK-based Directa Plus is one of the largest producers and suppliers...
Focusing on bold patterns and colour palettes, Luis Quijano, a student at...
Trützschler Nonwovens & Man-Made Fibers
Trützschler Nonwovens & Man-Made Fibers, a part of the Trützschler Group,...
Hemant & Nandita
Hemant & Nandita
The designer duo of Hemant & Nandita are known for being inspired by...
<div>Delhi-based Gritstones Clothing offers quality and exemplary style...
Sailesh Singhania Label
The Sailesh Singhania label was created to promote handwoven sarees and...