Series of splendid activities at ShanghaiTex 2011
The 15th International Exhibition on Textile Industry
(ShanghaiTex 2011) has received overwhelming responses since the beginning of exhibitors' recruitment. The exhibition is less
than 1 week ahead and will be staged at Shanghai New International Expo Centre, Pudong, Shanghai during June 14 - 17, 2011.
ShanghaiTex 2011 will gather more than 1,000 exhibitors from 23 countries and regions, in which 40% are overseas exhibitors, and the total exhibition area will hit 92,000 sqm, occupying 8 exhibition halls fully. It is expected that total no. of visitors
will reach 50,000, and 6,000 of them will be from overseas.
Benefited from the strong global market demand and its established reputation for almost 30 years, ShanghaiTex 2011 has brought together a group of textile experts to discuss and demonstrate the latest technology by delivering various sparkling concurrent events that excite visitors.
"The 2nd China Textile Industry Summit" will be held on Jun 13, 2011. The summit's keynote speakers will discuss the topic on strategic transformation - build up a strong nation for textile industry. The summit will focus on the analysis and interpretation of the 12th Five-Year Plan at different perspectives.
Seminars include :
- National Conference on "New Dye & Finishing Technique and Eco-friendly Chemicals" will be held on Jun 13 - 14, 2011;
- Symposium on "The latest technology, equipments and products of weaving industry" will be held on Jun 13 - 14, 2011;
- Pacific Mechatronic (Group) Co., Ltd will present "The Key Technology of Modern Textile Equipment Series of Reports" on Jun 15, 2011;
- Truetzschler Textile Machinery (Shanghai) Co., Ltd will hold a seminar on "Innovation and Prospect of Modern Carding Machine" on Jun 14, 2011;
- Professor - Yu Xiuye, Dong Hua University will introduce "The Analysis of Technical Precision and Yarn Spinning Performance" on Jun 14, 2011;
- Ningbo Dechang Textile Machinery Co., Ltd will have a seminar on "The application of Spinning Automatically" on Jun 14, 2011;
- Uster Technologies AG will organize a seminar discussing the topic "USTER QUANTUM 3 - How innovation deals with the Chinese spinning mill's challenges?" on Jun 15, 2011;
- Fong's Industries Co., Ltd will hold a press conference onsite to announce their latest products and development on Jun 15, 2011;
Fashion shows :
Key exhibitors such as Stoll, Karl Mayer, Santoni, Aotu, Cixing, Chemtax and Shima Seiki will show the end products of their state-of-the-art technology at Fashion Show.
In which, Chemtax will demonstrate their latest knitting and hosiery technology by showcasing their latest seamless lingerie as a highlight of fashion show.
Knitting, Dyeing and Finishing Sectors Sparkle at ShanghaiTex 2011.
Among the exhibitors, near 400 enterprises come from knitting, dyeing and finishing sectors accommodating around 49,000sqm, accounting for over 50% of the total exhibiting area. They will exhibit the environment-friendly leading products in the exhibition, which become one of the attractive focuses of ShanghaiTex 2011.